THE RACE-IST My first movie

Have a squiz so you know what I am talking about :) ----->


A boy becomes a man becomes a champion in a world of quarter mile racing.

A story of triumph and reconcilliation and biofuel made from cow manure....

Yaaayayayayyyyyyyy! We are almost done and about to release in Cinemas nation wide (2nd April).

It's been hard, difficult, impossible, traumatic, scary and any other deterring word you can think of to make this movie.

Investors dropping us, sponsors losing their marketing budgets, losing my house and car... 20 Months of focus and determination, prayer, begging, humility and wrath!

I thank God for the awesome people he has placed around me - My wife, a goddess of power and grace, a beautiful woman both inside and out who stood by my side like a pillar of velvet and fire. Who got me through this journey with encouragement and every level of sacrificial love! She is the ultimate earthly possession and I pity men who do not have a woman like her - they have not experienced life as it can be!

My partners and (some) cast and crew who believed in this project when the wells dried up and fire began to rain down upon us!

We have persevered and the goalpost is in sight!

Giving up is the only kind of failure that exists - the rest is mere experience!

We have been baptised in fire and fury and we have risen powerfully from the impossible! Whatever happens from hereon out, we own our destiny!

We have fused character and experience into wisdom and none can take this from us!

When you go for your dreams, you will walk into the wall of fear that is human perception.

Your own perceptions, the perceptions of people around you, the traditional mindsets of your peers - all of these are fortresses that must be left in smoke and ruin behind you. You cannot stop pursuing your dream! never stop! NEVER!

NEVER!

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!

So do it.

and do it now!